Saturday, February 09, 2008

Two More Clients

Due to the high demand of online games, I have added two more clients. So the second floor now consists of seven clients. This figure could change very soon as I have a plan to change the gateway server for online games - which is now using a dual core processor but only served as a gateway server using Microtik - with a Pentium III processor. Dual Core processor only to run Microtik is really a waste. Anyway hopefully I will be able to find a good Pentium III computer and fast.

So the new computer has to be better than the old one right? This time I am using a video card from Gigabyte FX7200 with 256 Mb RAM, helping gamers to feel more satisfy in playing a game who needs a hardcore VGA. To adds to your amusement I've added an LG 17" LCD monitor with wide screen. Hm, really interesting right? If you really want to try our online games, just come to Suns.NET but be sure to book a place first because we are currently fully booked until new year. Nah, I'm just kidding come here and let's if I can get you a place.

No comments: